Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Speaking of online dating

In my last post, I was wondering if those online dating services really work for anyone. Then I came across this website with Dating Site Reviews . They are not a dating service themselves, but rather a list of all the dating sites out there and reviews of each site. It also shares very helpful tips about online dating.

The site is very straightforward and realistic. I like how they advise people to just be honest about themselves (their weight, their height, their kids, etc.) They also suggest talking to people you have an online relationship with over the phone. If they contradict anything they said online, confront them about it. This is very good advice. I think I will share this website with all our single friends...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home