Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nostalgia at its finest


I have been thoroughly enjoying the Police CD I won from PayPerPost a couple of weeks ago. It is a two disc compilation of all their greatest hits and is very nostalgic for me because I remember some of their biggest hits came out when I was in my formative music listening years of five to ten years old. The track listing is as follows:

Disc one:
1. Fall Out
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next To You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole In My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message In a Bottle
9. Reggatta De Blanc
10.Bring On The Night
11.Walking On The Moon
12.Don't Stand So Close To Me
13.Driven To Tears
14.Canary In a Coalmine

Disc two:
1. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits In The Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10.Walking In Your Footsteps
11.Synchronicity II
12.King Of Pain
13.Murder By Numbers
14.Tea In The Sahara

As you can see, whatever your favorite Police track is, you will find it on this compilation. You may even discover some songs you previously didn't know, but will surely appreciate from these wonderful musicians. Another great bonus is the vintage 1979 concert poster included in every CD.

I am honored to be able to embed the video spot currently airing in the UK to promote the Police and their new CD. Click on it to be instantly be transported back in time for thirty seconds.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home