Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's de-cluttering time again

Every four months or so, I get this incredible urge to purge - clutter, that is. Maybe it's the annoyance with having to step around boxes to get to my desk, or the mish-mash of items being stored in my bedroom closet that should be somewhere else. Or maybe it's the change of weather, who knows? All I know is, organization time has come again.

Luckily, we don't have a lot of the sentimental collectibles that some people struggle to get rid of like trophies, china sets, model cars, and so on. Our trouble is the stacks of artwork that my kids have done that we just can't bear to throw away - although my daughter now understands the concept of picking the best and pitching the rest and did pretty well during our last household purge. Now if I could just get her to part with some of those stuffed animals, we would really be making headway!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home