Monday, June 23, 2008

My turn!

I've been tagged by my lovely friend Jody to answer a few questions about myself. And here we go:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ah, the summer of 1998. My husband and I had recently moved into his parents' basement after being laid off from our jobs and having one of our cars stolen (that was one rough Spring!). We were both attending college, while I also worked temp jobs and my hubby was trying to finish an album. On the weekends we went to goth clubs and lived the usual carefree life of college students before having kids.

2. What are 5 things on your "to do" list?
Read every book by Eckhart Tolle (I was totally inspired by "A New Earth")
Do more work on our piece of land to prepare it for building
Lower our monthly expenses (even more!)
Have the monster of all garage sales
Sell this house! (I know that's not technically something that I can do, but I'm doing all in my power to help it along)

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (in no particular order)
Popcorn, popped the old-fashioned way on the stove
Chips and home made salsa
Cashews
Gummy Bears
Red Hots (but they make my tongue raw!)

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Travel, travel, and more travel.

5. Name some places where you've lived.
Houston, Texas
various suburbs of Denver, Colorado
Omaha, Nebraska
Colorado City, Colorado
Eureka Springs, Arkansas

6. Name some bad habits you have.
biting my nails and cuticles
I am a total organizational freak and somewhat of a perfectionist, but I am only very critical of myself. I don't judge others by the same scrutiny.

7. Name some jobs you've had.
Movie theater concession stand, later promoted to the box office.
Video store rental clerk
Walgreen's cosmetic counter
Licensing agent at an Insurance company
Administrative assistant at a big Phone company
Librarian
Substitute teacher

8. Name those whom you are tagging.
Well, I honestly think Jody would be the only one of my friends to do this, and since she tagged me, I guess I'll try Tales from the Crib, but don't hold your breath...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home