Friday, December 15, 2006

Another dating website


Previously, I mentioned a website that is not a dating service in itself, but is a review of other online dating services. Well, tonight I saw this new Online Dating website advertised called IamFreeTonight.com and it had an interesting spin. They have a service where you can sign up a friend as your "wingman" and search for others who want to double date.

I think this is a neat idea since a lot of people are skeptical to go on blind dates and this way some of the pressure is alleviated. There is less chance of an "uncomfortable silence" with a group of at least 4 people and usually the date is a lot more lively and fun.

Another plus for IamFreeTonight.com is that all the services are completely free. You can also use a feature to find a date for a specific date or activity. You just post the day you are available and search the "date now" listings. I think I'll mention this one to my single friends to try out...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home