Friday, December 15, 2006

Warm weather!

For the past couple of days, we've been having awesome spring-like weather in the upper 60's. Unfortunately, many of us can't go out and enjoy it thanks to this darn bronchitis that has seem to hit the whole city. They even had an article about it in the local newspaper!

Of course, my daughter caught it first from school, then on to my husband (who had it a lot worse), then on to me and my son. Me and the boy didn't suffer half as much as the other two, so I felt really bad for them. This thing just takes a hold of you and won't let go!! The cough is totally uncontrollable. Since I was feeling pretty good, I went on my usual 3 mile walk yesterday morning. But when I came back home, my cough was a lot worse so I think I over-did it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home