Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last minute idea





My husband and I decided long ago that we will not buy gifts for each other on Christmas, birthdays, or Valentine's Day. We feel like it is a waste of money and we show love to each other every day. That being said, every once in awhile my hubby forgets our arrangement and will surprise me with a gift anyway. Although it is very sweet and I love surprises, then I feel bad that I don't have anything to give him in return. For birthdays, one solution would be to send a birthday eCard by "The Chins".

With an eCard, you can send it instantly so the recipient won't know even if you waited until the last minute. You don't have to worry if the postman delivered it on time, and you save money on stamps. For the first 30 days, you can send as many cards as you want totally free, and after that the yearly subscription is only $13.99. You would pay much more than that buying paper cards and mailing them. And since you can send all the cards you want, you can send a card just for fun whenever - not just on a holiday.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home