Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Website review: Debt Consolidation News

I ran across an opportunity at PayPerPost that really caught my eye. It is a blog about debt consolidation and related finance articles. The articles are very informative and I plan to go through the archives to read more. I am curious why the blog is entitled "Debt Consolidation News" since so many other topics are covered. I would have selected a more broad title for this blog since it gives helpful information for a wide variety of financial topics.

One suggestion I would make to the blogger is to consider having fewer posts on the frontpage. Since the posts tend to be fairly long, maybe limit the frontpage to five posts, or list them as "teasers" that the reader will click on to read the entire article. Overall, the layout is nice and straightforward and I like that there are images to break up the text. This helps with the flow for the reader and keeps their interest. Another plus is the lack of distracting advertisements on the page, which readers appreciate so they can read articles uninterrupted.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home