Monday, August 20, 2007

Cool Canada


Our plans for the Disney World trip in January are pretty much finalized. We are looking forward to this vacation very much since this is the longest we have ever gone without a vacation. Another vacation I would really like to take with the whole family is one to Quebec, Canada. All the relatives on my mom's side of the family still live there and while I have visited every five years or so, my husband and children have never been there or met any of those relatives.

There are many holiday offers on flights to Canada, including flights to Toronto and Vancouver through DialAFlight. They are a leading UK travel agency with offers on cheap flights, hotel, car rental. Holidays to Canada are one of their specialties and they will take care of all the details for you with one phone call to a knowledgeable DialAFlight agent.

My family living in Montreal is fairly large, and I have about twenty first cousins, some I have never even met and others that I haven't seen since I was a child. Plus, they have children of their own now, so we would have plenty of people to catch up with if we took a Canada vacation. Our children would enjoy meeting relatives their own age and hearing them speak French. Maybe one summer, when it is very hot here in late July or August, we could cool off by traveling north to Canada. I'll add it to my future goals list...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home