Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shop where you want

When I first heard about Mint credit cards, I thought, "Oh my gosh, they are making them flavored now??" Then I found out that it is actually a company in the UK where you can apply for a low rate apr credit card, a loan, or even insurance.

They also offer gift cards that can be used anywhere credit cards are accepted. This is better than a specific gift card because the recipient can use it in any store or restaurant or even to buy gasoline if that is what they need the money for. We've all been in the situation where we received a gift card for a store that we don't normally shop in, then we walk around aimlessly trying to find something, anything, to spend the money on. We end up with things we don't really need and an unsatisfying shopping experience. I would much rather receive a card I could use anywhere, and I would guess most people feel this way.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home