Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life and death

It's no secret that I am a super-frugal person. I am always looking for ways to save money and cut back on purchases. There are a couple of things that I feel are necessary that some people may overlook. One of those is life insurance. In the event that a spouse dies, life insurance is such a relief, both financially and emotionally. If you get life insurance when you are young, the monthly premiums are very affordable.

The second necessity is a will, which I am ashamed to admit we haven't written up yet. Add that to my "to do" list from the previous post. Having children really changed how I view wills and it is so important to specify who will take care of them and where all your valuables will go. Well, I'm off to research wills on the internet...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home