Sunday, December 17, 2006

Get paid to blog

I honestly think PayPerPost is the coolest thing since sliced bread! I've only done paid blogs for one week, and I will be paid $65 once those posts are up for a month. I do two paid blogs a day, ranging from $5 - $10 per blog. I am a stay-at-home mom, so this is a way for me to make a contribution to our household finances.

They have a wide range of topics to pick from, so I only have to blog about what I'm interested in. Currently, you can only do two paid blogs a day, but it used to be three and will hopefully go back to three soon so I can do even more. After seeing all the bogus online money making scams, I was so relieved to find PayPerPost. This truly is one of the legitimate ways to make money on the internet without all the guesswork.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home